Family Interstate or International Issues

Does your problem span more than one state? Bonnie is also licensed in Minnesota, and has been known to make “guest appearances” (pro hac vice) in another state as well. LINK: Child issues frequently need to be addressed in more than one state if you are working to enforce or modify an order from or to another state through the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) or the Uniform Family Support Act (UIFSA) for enforcement and modification of child support.

Bonnie is also part of the Hague Convention Attorney Network of trusted attorneys who represent parents with incoming Hague Convention return and access cases. (SEE link to U.S. Department of State at and